A fellow blogger, BostonSeaGlass, has nominated my blog for a Liebster Award! This is an award whose purpose is to highlight smaller blogs with 300 or less followers. Thanks BostonSeaGlass!
So here's how it works:
1. Once you have been tagged (and want to accept) create a post on your blog and add the Liebster Award Banner above.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you and say you accept.
3. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs, link them in your post as well and let them know that they have been chosen. (The aim is to bring unknown blogs to light... Blogs with less than 50 followers is ideal, so please don't tag someone with 3000 followers!)
Here are my blog choices:
1. Thanks again for the nomination BostonSeaGlass!!! My wife creates handcrafted sea glass jewelry from some of the specimens that we find. We want to give props to BostonSeaGlass- from one sea glass jewelry maker to another. She does fine work, and she's from Boston- one of our favorite parts of the Northeast! Check out her blog and her ETSY shop!
2. Bottle diggers are always sharing secrets- digging secrets that is... However, sharing location secrets is taboo. A great blog for digging secrets is: 19thCenturyBottleDiggers.com. I have learned a bunch about the hows of bottle digging, and they always have new stories and pictures posted... Just reading this blog makes me want to get out and dig!
3. An awesome blog all about treasure hunting in New Jersey and New York: TreasureTroveGold. Always updated with great stories and pictures too...
4. Another great sea glass hunting/ jewelry blog: CreationsByRobinSeaGlass.